The Logic Floor (Part One)


The moment you wake up, you ask yourself if you are dreaming or not. Once you get your answer, you think of the people who mean the most to you. You wonder how human relationships work. You try to open up logic floors where you throw questions to yourself and that self-decides to revert back with answers. You take those answers and perform your actions accordingly.

The same happened to me. How do you trust those answers that you gave to yourself? You cannot trust because you don't know what will be the final outcome of your actions.

Well, I have some answers. What would it be like if I go and visit North India? Steve Jobs paid multiple trips to India and went back home as a Buddhist and found the Apple Inc. 

Oh yes, I have another answer too! How about work at Pathao till February 2019? By that time, I will be done completing my electric motorcycle project based on my 1986 Honda H100S.

People have been asking me when will I get married. I said "this year or the next". But I still question myself if Ramisa & I are both willing to get married at such an age? She wants to go and study in South India. This would be the point where life gets changed forever.

These are the couple of answers that will be put forth into the logic floor again the next day, the same time.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving the Creative Agency, Part-1